Kyros Ventures is looking for Full-time Community Managers who are willing to contribute the abilities to the growth of the business and accompany the company from the beginning on the journey to transform Kyros into the world’s leading blockchain venture.
- Manage our presence in Kyros communities;
- Plan social media content, including Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube as well as brainstorm client events, and liaise with clients regarding these events;
- Engage users on community channels: Respond to comments, answer direct messages, manage questions to ensure 1:1 relationships with the audience;
- Deliver and execute the Marketing Plans for clients, make sure the initiatives are delivered on time;
- Keep abreast of trends in the blockchain space;
- Create reports on the performance of the client’s presence in Vietnam with thoughtful and action-based insights (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain is a MUST;
- Excellent English communication skills (English and Vietnamese);
- 1+ years of experience in community management and social listening or customer service;
- Deep understanding and empathy for the blockchain space;
- Have experience in social media marketing;
- You love a bit of chat, online and offline;
- Independent attitude – work with low supervision;
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented, solution-oriented, and adaptive.
- The cool perks & benefits:
- Competitive Income: Negotiated depending on capacity;
- Endless Personal Growth Opportunity;
- Being kept up to date with new products of Defi, Blockchain, and becomes
knowledgeable of the market.
- Amazing Teammates: Working directly with the Key Account Manager and receiving specialist knowledge is a great opportunity to lift your level up. Additonally, working directly with global partners is a chance to contribute to your professional development.
- A World-Class Company Culture: Entrepreneurship – Ownership – Innovation.
LOCATION AND WORKING TIME
- Location: Work from home or in the office at 6th Floor, MG Building, 38D Lam Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (depending on the work requirements).
- Working time: Flexible from Monday to Sunday.
To apply, please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject for job application email: KYROS| Full-time Community Manager Application – [Your full name]
If interested, DM to share this opportunity:
Kyros Ventures is a pioneer in incubating early-stage blockchain and cryptocurrency projects. It is built upon the solid foundation of the Coin68 ecosystem consisting of exclusive partnerships with the top crypto entities in the Vietnamese Blockchain industry. Coin68 is a leading crypto media outlet in Vietnam with 1 million monthly page views and growing. Collectively, we are responsible for more than 100,000 active cryptocurrency investors and traders across a vast network of communities.
We believe in a result-orientated approach with our goal being to spread mass awareness and adoption of potential projects.apply